1) No cancellations are allowed after the order has been confirmed.
2) You must ensure that the delivery address provided to us in your order is within our coverage area.
3) Any refund to your bank will incurred a deduction of 5% processing fee from the purchase total amount.
4) Order/s could be voided if information given is incorrect or purchaser/receiver is not contactable.
5) The management has the right to cancel or refund any order placed given notice for whatever unforeseen reason that it’s deem to.
6) Any cancellation and changes related to the order you are required to give us at least 24 hours of notice prior to the delivery time.
7) For customized product order, no cancellation or changes can be made after payment made.
DAMAGES & ISSUES
Upon receiving your orders, please inspect and ensure all your items are correct.
For any wrong or incomplete orders, please notify us within 3 hours upon receiving your item(s). All items should be unconsumed and in its original state for a refund or exchange of product, whichever Zest Patisserie, by discretion, sees fit.
For defective products, such as products which have lost their original textures and/or appearances or products which contain non-edible elements, please inform us within one day upon receiving the item(s). Please provide us with the necessary proof of defect for us to investigate further. All items should be unconsumed and in its original state or partially consumed (in the state that such defect was discovered) for a refund or exchange of product, whichever Zest Patisserie, in its discretion, sees fit.
Any claims of defective items received by us after 1 day, will not be entertained.
No two cakes are exactly the same. As all our cakes are handmade, please expect a slight variation (about 5%) in shape, size, and weight.
Picture is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may slightly vary in finishing and colour.